We recorded the last Frocast of 2011, and bring Burnsy on for a little year end Burnsy's Corner. We also discuss Young Adult, Mission Impossible, and Dragon Tattoo as well- 3 movies, 1 Frotcast.
- 00:02:30 - Brendan regales us with a story about one of his drinking adventures with friend of the Frotcast, Justin.
- 00:05:51 - We discuss Young Adult and Vince's beefs with the film. Everyone agrees that the "popular kid in high school acts like a feudal lord" is a tired cliche in high school movies. This leads to some talk about our past high school experiences. Fun fact: To graduate in Florida you have to fight C-Tates.
- 00:18:34 - Burnsy's Corner is back with some intro music. The Demi Lovato/Disney Channel/Eating Disorder Joke controversy is brought up. Burnsy announces that Van Halen will be back on tour, and to celebrate the occassion we talk to David Lee Roth live via satellite.
- 00:44:35 - Vince reveals that he once had to review the Fleshlight. In a weird correlation, we have a news story about a meth head that used a chihuahua as a Fleshlight. We also share some of our Free Health Clinic stories.
- 01:11:43 - Ben prematurely breaks out his top 10 list for 2011, which features Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It's agreed that the only way to see Mission Impossible is on IMAX. We discuss IMAX vs. 3D. Vince feels that the first two hours of Dragon Tattoo is reminiscent of Zodiac, but the ending felt like a Lifetime movie. Ben agrees about the ending, but gives the film a "Jew Thumbs Up." British Bill Cosby pops up and makes Bret puke.
- 01:27:50 - Our favorite film critc/blowhard, Armond White, reviews the Frotcast.
Drunk on, and Happy New Year!
For movie news you can make fun of, go to www.filmdrunk.com.