This week, Brendan and Vince saw American Reunion, we get Justin Halpern blooped in to talk about TV, Hollywood, and his new book I Suck at Girls, we play some Manswers Roulette, listen to the drunk guy sing Bohemian Rhapsody, and discuss the latest poop transplant news story.
- 00:03:45 - Listen to Vince's stand-up routine from St. Patrick's Day in LA.
- 00:16:46 - Vince plays the clip of the drunk guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody in the back a cop car. Manswers Roulette gets introduced where we find what's so special about an ingredient in beer. The guys imagine their version of Adam Sandler's remake of Summer School.
- 00:28:55 - Justin Halpern joins the Frotcast to share a halfway house story, talk about pilot season, his new book, I Suck at Girls, how the Shit My _____ Says has become a meme, and angry emails. The story about Tucker Max donating to Planned Parenthood is brought up, which leads to a discussion about birth control.
- 00:54:14 - Brendan and Vince review American Reunion where Stifler is still funny and there is a blitzkrieg of 90's songs. Justin has a story about having dinner with Jason Biggs, and the guys talk about the cautionary tale of Chris Klein.
- 01:07:00 - Vince describes his new depressing neighborhood with a junky park, and the guys talk about transvestite prostitutes. Justin is working on a new Martin Lawrence pilot so the talk revolves around actors' phobias. The Chevy Chase/Dan Harmon feud gets some air time.
- 01:31:04 - A man takes matters into his own hands and gives himself a poop transplant. A harmonica cover of the Jurassic Park them song plays out the podcast.
Justin's new book, I Suck at Girls, will be available on May 15th, and can be pre-ordered on Amazon.
Don't forget to check out Vince this Saturday (04/07) at the Comedy Cellar in SF at 7:30pm.
Drunk On! - Adam
For movie news you can make fun of, go to www.filmdrunk.com.